Wednesday 8 August 2012

NOTD #2

Hello everyone,

The nail colour i'm wearing today is 'Bermuda shorts' by Essie. This is actually my sister's nail varnish so thank you to her for letting me borrow it!


It is a gorgeous hot pink/ purple colour, perfect for summer!


The colour did dry quite matte which I wasn't expecting so I finished it off with a shiny top coat.



The end result :)

Thanks for reading my blog, what are you wearing on your nails today? If you would like to see more NOTDs then just let me know in the comments.

Olivia xx

5 comments:

  1. No problem :) ❤ I would love to see more nails of the days x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this colour! I really enjoy reading your nails of the days, I would really like to see how you store your nail polishes❤

    http://emzoo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I have nominated you for the Liebster Award please hop over to my blog for the rules<3

    http://emzoo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have nominated you for the Leinster award x the details are on my blog ❤

    ReplyDelete