Monday 6 August 2012

July Faves

Hello everyone, I hope you are all well. I apologise for my lack of posts recently, I have been busy with friends and family, just enjoying the end of summer. Today is going to be my July favourites which are a little late but better late than never!

Macadamia Natural Oil Leave-In Conditioner


I got this mask from TKMaxx for a little cheaper than retail price so I thought I may as well give it a try. I have quite tangled hair when I get out of the shower and this just makes it so much easier to comb through. It also makes my hair smooth and smell delish!

Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream



I have been enjoying this BB cream for the majority of July even though it hasn't been very sunny here in the UK. It leaves a lovely dewy finish to the skin and looks very 'fresh'. Does exactly what it says on the tin! 'Maybe its Maybelliinnee'. The only negative is that it is a light coverage so if you like a full coverage this might not be for you.

Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish



I am quite new to the infamous cleanse and polish but I gave in to the hype and decided to give it a try. I love everything about this! The creamy texture, the gorgeous smell and the muslin cloths. I can see myself definitely repurchasing this when I run out, a new staple in my skin care I think!

Caudalie Beauty Elixir



I gave this a try on my holidays in May and when running out I bit the bullet and purchased the full 100ml size. I feel like this keeps my skin clear and looking bright which can only be a good thing!

Favourite Jewellery

This bracelet is from forever 21 a couple of months ago and have been loving it in July!



This is a little peak at an order I just got in the post from feelunique today and thought i would show you :)


My favourite little friend


 
This is my little kitty cat, Dolly, who always chums me while I blog, isn't she a cutie?!


I hope you enjoyed this post, what are your July faves?

Olivia xx

 



6 comments:

  1. Lovely post x the liz earl cleanse and polish looks so good! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I really want to try the liz earl cleanse and polish and the caudalie beauty elixir<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them both, you should give them a try! xx

      Delete
  3. Awwww, your cat is lovely!!! I really want to try out the caudalie vinoperfect and the macadamia leave in conditioner! Great post xx

    www.ajumpinmargaretslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete