Saturday 21 July 2012

Lush Emotional Brilliance Lauch Party

Hello everyone, hope you are well.

 Last night I went along to the launch of Lush's new 'Emotional Brilliance' make up line. The collection includes liquid lipsticks, cream eyeshadows, liquid eye liners, mascara, skin tints (highlighter and bronzer) and loose face powder.

There were lots of activities to take part in, bath bomb making, hand massages and being matched against a colour wheel to find our 'Emotional Brilliance'. "Such Fun!" - name that tv show?

I took some photos on my phone of the evening, enjoy...



 We were shown how to make bath bombs and got to try it ourselves.

I brought my sister (right) and my chum Louise to join me at the event. (Also, I know Louise will be reading this so Hello :D! )





 The Emotional Brilliance colour wheel where we all got matched. You can see me eating some complimetary watermelon here, yum!




The colours that were matched to us, Louise (right) and I. My colours were Fantasy (gold liner), Believe ( a lipstick which I actually bought) and Focus ( a silver eyeshadow).





We were all given a goody bag to take away and this is what I recieved in mine. You can expect to see reviews on some of these soon.


The Emotional Brilliance collection is out in Lush shops and online now. Let me know if you plan to get anything or what you like from lush?


Thanks for reading,

Olivia xx

5 comments:

  1. these photos look amazing! the party looks so much fun :)
    and the emotional brilliance products are so colorful i want every one of them.
    x
    anansays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really fun :) thanks for commenting xx

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh!! This is so beautiful!! The party seems to be funny!! and you get lot of stuff! Definitely want to try some (or more than that :P) of the emotional brillance products!!! :D xx

    www.ajumpinmargaretslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for reading :) we were very lucky with the gift bags, I think I might try some more as well! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The goodies you received look so good :D I hope they will appear everywhere in Europe soon :)

    I am a new follower. Please check out my blog at www.cbeautybox.com

    xxx
    Cristina

    ReplyDelete